1. Colossians 1:25-27 (King James Version -KJV): Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
2. Corinthians 5:17 (King James Version -KJV): Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
3. Romans 10:8 (King James Version -KJV): But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
4. John 14:10 (King James Version -KJV): Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
5. Mark 11:23 (King James Version -KJV): For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
6. Ephesians 3:20 (King James Version -KJV): Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
7. Psalm 105:15 (Amplified Bible -AMP): “Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm.”
8. John 14:12 (King James Version -KJV): Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
9. Genesis 12:3 (King James Version -KJV): And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
10. Romans 8:19 (New International Version -NIV): For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.
11. Joshua 1:3 (King James Version -KJV): Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
12. Zechariah 4:6 (King James Version -KJV): Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
13. 2 Corinthians 4:4 (King James Version -KJV): In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
14. Isaiah 5:13 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Therefore My people go into exile because they lack knowledge [of God];And their honorable men are famished, And their common people are parched with thirst.
15. Genesis 13:15 (Amplified Bible -AMP): for all the land which you see I will give to you and to your descendants forever.
16. Isaiah 10:27 (King James Version -KJV): And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
17. Acts 10:38 (King James Version -KJV): How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
18. Luke 4:18 (King James Version -KJV): The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19. 1 John 5:14-15 (King James Version -KJV): And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
20. Ephesians 2:6 (King James Version -KJV): And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
21. Psalm 75:6-7 (King James Version -KJV): For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. 7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
22. 2 Timothy 2:12 (New Life Version -NLV): If we suffer and stay true to Him, then we will be a leader with Him. If we say we do not know Him, He will say He does not know us.
23. Amos 9:13-15 (The Message -MSG): “Yes indeed, it won’t be long now.” God’s Decree. “Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won’t be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills.
24. Proverbs 4:7 (King James Version -KJV): Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
25. Psalm 62:5 (King James Version -KJV): My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
26. Philippians 4:13 (King James Version -KJV): I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
27. Romans 12:3 (King James Version -KJV): For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
28. James 5:14-15 (King James Version -KJV): Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
29. Acts 3:16 (New International Version -NIV): By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus’ name and the faith that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see.
30. Luke 10:1-2 (King James Version -KJV): After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.