1. Colossians 1:25-27 (King James Version -KJV): Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
2. Joel 2:28 (New International Version -NIV): And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
3. 1 John 2:27 (King James Version -KJV): But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
4. Psalm 66:1-3 (King James Version -KJV): Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands: Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious. Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
5. Mark 11:24 (King James Version -KJV): Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
6. 1 John 2:20 (King James Version -KJV): But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
7. Philippians 2:5 (King James Version -KJV): Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
8. Proverbs 24:5 (King James Version -KJV): A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.
9. Psalm 105:15 (King James Version -KJV): Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
10. Proverbs 30:30 (New International Version -NIV): a lion, mighty among beasts, who retreats before nothing
11. 2 Peter 1:12 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Therefore, I will always be ready to remind you of these things, even though you already know them and are established in the truth which is held firmly in your grasp.
12. Philippians 4:13 (Amplified Bible -AMP): I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]
13. Psalm 90:10 (Amplified Bible -AMP): The days of our life are seventy years—Or even, if because of strength, eighty years; Yet their pride [in additional years] is only labor and sorrow, For it is soon gone and we fly away.
14. Isaiah 45:11 (King James Version -KJV): Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.
15. Revelation 21:5 (New International Version -NIV): He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
16. 2 Corinthians 8:9 (King James Version -KJV): For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
17. Matthew 5:5 (The Message -MSG): You’re blessed when you’re content with just who you are—no more, no less. That’s the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can’t be bought.
18. 1 Chronicles 16:32 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Let the sea roar, and all the things that fill it; Let the field rejoice, and all that is in it.
19. John 14:10 (King James Version -KJV): Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
20. Genesis 1:1 (Amplified Bible -AMP): In the beginning God (Elohim) created [by forming from nothing] the heavens and the earth.
21. 1 John 2:20 (Amplified Bible -AMP): But you have an anointing from the Holy One [you have been set apart, specially gifted and prepared by the Holy Spirit], and all of you know [the truth because He teaches us, illuminates our minds, and guards us from error].
22. Hebrews 11:1-2 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed), and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses]. For by this [kind of] faith the men of old gained [divine] approval.
23. Hebrews 11:3 (Amplified Bible -AMP): By faith [that is, with an inherent trust and enduring confidence in the power, wisdom and goodness of God] we understand that the worlds (universe, ages) were framed and created [formed, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose] by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.
24. Isaiah 9:6 (King James Version -KJV): For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
25. Titus 3:3-7 (New International Version -NIV): At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.
26. Mark 4:14 (Amplified Bible -AMP): The sower sows the word [of God, the good news regarding the way of salvation].
27. 1 John 4:4 (King James Version -KJV): Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
28. 1 Thessalonians 5:13-14 (Amplified Bible -AMP): and [we ask that you appreciate them and] hold them in the highest esteem in love because of their work [on your behalf]. Live in peace with one another. We [earnestly] urge you, believers, admonish those who are out of line [the undisciplined, the unruly, the disorderly], encourage the timid [who lack spiritual courage], help the [spiritually] weak, be very patient with everyone [always controlling your temper].
29. Psalm 91:16 (King James Version -KJV): With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
30. 3 John 2 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Beloved, I pray that in every way you may succeed and prosper and be in good health [physically], just as [I know] your soul prospers [spiritually].
31. Genesis 1:26 (Amplified Bible -AMP): Then God said, “Let Us (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) make man in Our image, according to Our likeness [not physical, but a spiritual personality and moral likeness]; and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the cattle, and over the entire earth, and over everything that creeps and crawls on the earth.”